CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BOO YAH!

Today was the start of roll up the rim!  Well, maybe yesterday was, but as I usually don't have a car, I never would have known when it started or if I would even get to participate. 

As Graham is in California for most of the week for work, I get the car!  I get excited when I get the car, not just because I can leave later, and get home earlier, but because I can stop in at Tim Horton's on my way to work.  I'm not the biggest fan of how their tea has been deteriorating over the last few years, but such is life, it's still cheaper than Starbucks or Second Cup.  Too bad, it's just not as good as it used to be anymore though.

Anyway, I was very excited to see Roll up the rim commercials yesterday, and made a specific comment to Graham that although it would be nice to "win big", I would be happy with just a "free coffee" (that I can redeem for tea), as I never win anything, nor really get to play anymore.

So this morning, I ventured off to Tim Horton's on my way to work.


and I just so happened to WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY for me!


Now, do I try out my luck the rest of the week since I have the car?

0 comments:

Post a Comment