CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

I LOVE Valentine's Day!!!!

Too bad Graham tends to forget how much I love it! For me, it's a day where I can make him feel extra loved, although I don't need a special occasion to do that!

I love the cinnamon hearts, the conversation hearts and just the glow on a woman's face walking home, spoiled and knowing someone's made her feel special today!

There's this bakery on Bloor Street called Bread & Roses. They have the most to die for muffins (the raspberry and banana with more raspberries than muffin) and chocolate macaroons!!! Graham and I at times, treat ourselves to these...well, I treat him, as I pick them up on my way home from work.

I blame my bosses for my addiction to these, that takes much resistance not to consume one daily!

Today, I walked in wanting to bring a special treat home for us for after dinner. Much to my giddy screech, they had made them into hearts, covered an edge with chocolate and decorated them with love!

Can't wait to tuck into these tonight! I wonder if Graham will have picked up the last card available after my giant card this morning and his new GPS?
                                                   

I came home and had a nice gift and card waiting for me.  Not the romantic dinner I was hoping for, but a great present, none the less!  At least my hunny got to relax while I cooked him a nice Valentine's dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment