CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 7, 2011

I love to hate it and hate to love it!

Ahh...the bachelor.  Now before you all criticize and shoot me, I don't watch this because it's good TV, I watch this because it's BAD TV.  You know, that bad kind of TV where you think about nothing, realize that your life is far more perfect than you thought the day before, and that any relationship you have, is worth the hard work you actually have to put into it.

No helicopter dates, no car racing, no trips off to Hawaii for a few days, and no $20,000 shopping sprees in Vegas.

But, man, after a long day at work, there is nothing better than sitting down to mind numbing stupidity, followed by some drama, followed by shaking your head at how TV protrays some women/men, who could be down right "normal" if the show didn't play them to be someone they really aren't.

I just about died today when I read the paper and there was a 1 page spread on how you too, can win a double date with Jessie and Craig atop the CN Tower, on Valentine's Day.  Now, if that isn't shameless marketing, I don't know what is.  Ahh...good to know that drama, follows drama, even when the show ends.

I off to eat dinner, and then sit down to mindless TV, while cuddling up to my Fiancee, all while he pretends to hate it.


1 comments:

twofeetandaheartbeat

"Pretends to hate it"....he he he. Probably so true!! :)

Post a Comment