CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

WIPEOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There isn't much that I love about the winter anymore.  I mean, when I was a kid, there was toboganning, snowmen, snowball fights, ice skating, pond hockey and all that good fun stuff that created memories.  Now, I live in a city where snow rarely accumulates, which means that winter= cold for no reason whatsoever, other than to freeze and wish for flip flops and tank tops on a daily basis!

Sure, there's skiing and outdoor ice rinks, but those cost money and take time to get out to.  I do enjoy them, but it's such a rare opportunity, that I would rather winter go away, and give me a free outing by tanning on the beach ANY DAY.

I digress...

There is something that I LOVE about winter though, well this year anyway.  WINTER WIPEOUT!  My goodness, if anyone is in a BAD mood, that show will make you bust a gut laughing.  Watching people get smacked and taken down, is just as much therapeutic, as it is hilarious.

If you haven't watched this show, please do.  Seriously.  One of my absolute top favourite shows of all time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment