CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Exploring our new town!

Today, we went to the new house to take measurements, more pictures and to explore the local area.

It was a productive morning!

Graham took me to the local Pier/Port where he and his co-workers sometimes go out for lunch.  I had no idea a place like he took me to, existed in Pickering, and it made me so excited for the summer.  It felt so much like Florida with the beach style houses, the main street at the Port filled with boutique shops and cafes, and at the end of the Port, a beach and a gorgeous restaurant, with a patio over the bay.  It was gorgeous.

I can't wait for summer!

The street filled with cafes along the beach!

A sample of the food served at the Port


The patio and a view of the Port from the marina!

0 comments:

Post a Comment