CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An early morning date.

It's very rare that I get to have a morning date, let alone such a fun, morning date! 

Cole was off at an appointment this morning, so it was just Cayenne and myself.  Breakfast wasn't so successful, so we bundled up and went for a walk, stopping in at Tim Horton's to warm up!  Man, it was COLD this morning!

When we arrived at Timmy's, I had never seen Cayenne so excited!!!!!!!!!!  I ordered us some chocolate timbits and an apple juice, hoping she would LOVE the treat!  She's not a juice fan, or at least I didn't think so, until I gave her a straw in it and away she went, drinking almost the whole thing! She was so cute eating her Timbits, that the ladies kept wanting to give her more, until I told them that I would bring her back there if she was too hyper to nap! They just thought she was so cute, and loved her reactions everytime she took a bite!

So thanks Cayenne, for my early morning date!  It was a true pleasure to see you enjoying every minute of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment