CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Crown Jewels. BAHAHA!

Now, I have seen some ridiculous things in my life so far, and I am sure I will see more.  This time, I think they have gone WAY over the top.  I just about DIED laughing when I realized the paper articled this and that this is for real, you can buy them online and in "specialty" stores and they come with a VERY small disclaimer.

I can only wonder how many people will sue after using one of these products and it doesn't prove to be successful at protecting them.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, there are Crown Jewel Condoms up for sale around the world!  Their disclaimer is that these are for souvenir usage only and should not be used as a method of birth control.  How many "mistakes" are going to happen that will have Prince William and Kate written ALL OVER IT.

UNBELIEVABLE!  Man, England should be proud of this!  How does the royal palace even condone advertising on this!

Enjoy.  And if you happen to find one of these for sale, buy me one, just so I can bring it out at the times when Graham says that Canadians are sad at the way they defend or market their country.  I'm sure that I'll have him beat everytime!


0 comments:

Post a Comment