CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

You never know how much you miss someone till they're away!

This is going to be short and sweet, as I have the man of my dreams to spend the night with!  I have missed Graham so much this week, forget it, this month, as he has been away on business for almost 2 workday weeks out of this very short month.  He was gone 2 weeks ago for three days, was home for a week and then gone for 3 days again.  I hope he's home for awhile now, as things are getting CRAZY! 

Man, I miss having him to come home to or wake up to.  I miss having my best friend, my supporter, my love.  I hate how lonely it is.  I know some have it way worse, with the other halves being gone for weeks at a time, but with prepping for a move and to be a WIFE soon, it just feels that much worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey, you're home and I am SO excited!  I saved all the truffles I hand selected for you!  Now THAT'S love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment