CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

This is what happens when you eat dinner alone...

Sometimes I find myself eating dinner alone, and while I love to cook, I HATE to cook for just myself.  It's boring, it's tedious and there is no one to sit down and share in it's deliciousness or unsuccessfulness. 

Sometimes this leads to homemade french fries and gravy, or popcorn, or cereal for breakfast and dinner, or sometimes whatever is quick and easy to pull out/make that is light enough to allow me to have a treat without having any guilt from someone who would rather me eat another apple and not another bowl of chips :)

Tonight's dinner, at least wasn't french fries and gravy...

Edamame and homemade Bruschetta!


0 comments:

Post a Comment