CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First snow!

It came a few days late (which I guess was a good thing, seeing as we didn't have a back window until yesterday morning!), but it came HARD! 

We were driving into Toronto/Markham to go shopping and it was grey, raining and gross out.  I mentioned to Graham that I would love to start seeing some snow, as with snow here, usually comes sun.  He did not agree, stating that he loved the winter feeling like England (who wants cold, wet and miserable looking?!?!?!?)...but instantly, the rain turned into wet snow.  By the time we got out of the first store we stopped at, it was the biggest flakes that I had seen in a long time!

By the time we got home and sat down to dinner, it really looked like Christmas outside.  The trees were covered, everyone's lights were on and it was so quiet and pretty.

I guess winter is now here!


Once the snow slowed down, Graham went outside to shovel.  I was SHOCKED when he came back inside, saying he had fun...as he had NEVER SHOVELLED SNOW BEFORE!  I mean, I know we'd always lived in apartments before this house, but SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?  WOW.  Let's see how much fun he's having come March/April, if snow is still sticking around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment