CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

A hard workin man!

Last night, as I was baking away (going to be a daily thing, all week!), Graham decided to finish sanding the dresser for the babies room.  He started this on Sunday, while I was at work and last night, decided to get a power sander to complete the job, much better/faster.  I am SO happy that he is willing to help me with this request, as I didn't want to buy a new dresser ($$$$$$) and really wanted one that would be stained to match the crib, as closely as possible.

What an amazing husband!  It now looks totally different, sanded down and I can't wait to see it stained!

Here's proof that Graham is amazing!  It's dark outside, cold and he is having fun "playing" with his new power tool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment