CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Long legs, big feet.

You'd think that this post is about either Graham or myself (we both have size 11 feet, and yes, can share shoes!) and have LONG legs and shorter bodies...but NOPE!

These were the words out of the midwives mouth today.  You're baby is measuring ahead at every ultrasound...mostly due to LONG femurs and big feet!  So funny!  While I can't feel baby on the outside yet, I can feel it's hands/feet tickling my left side on an off/basis.  While it's not everyday, when it is, I wonder how long this baby will be, or how little room it will have to stretch out.

It's interesting to hear them say things like this now and wonder what that will mean for baby Clarke years down the road!  Will baby be a tall boy or a tall girl or will they have just been tall when they were young and are average height later...weird to think about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment