CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I have NO space!

It's starting to get cooler around here lately...to the point that out heat, which is not scheduled to come on between 10pm and 6am, has been coming on around 4am and 5:30.  We set the night time temp to 16 degrees, so it must be pretty darn cold in the house to kick back on!

Heater coming on or not, my best way to tell how cold it is in the house, is to be woken up when I turn over, to get more comfortable, and Graham is right next to my face/body!  I wake him up, so that I can turn onto my other side (to which he NEVER has any recollection of!), and his response, quite sleepily, is always, "I'm chilly, I just wanted to go to the warmth"! 

When he finally wakes up in the morning, he has no memory of me waking him, only memories of him being cold and wanting to get warm.  I'm glad that at least one of us is getting comfortable sleep!  Even if they are hogging the bed, the duvet and any extra space I might need!

0 comments:

Post a Comment