CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It just doesn't feel like Christmas...

This occasionally mild, to cold, to windy, to rainy, to sunny weather is confusing.  It makes it feel like March or April, not December.  It makes me forget that Christmas is just around the corner (apart from the constant reminder of grumpies at work).  It makes me wish for a little bit of snow this weekend, even if it melts a few hours or days later. 

Christmas to me, is not only associated with Jesus's birth, but family, food and usually snow...or at least cold/frost.  I constantly feel like I'm back in England at Christmas time when we have weather like we're having.

Please, please bring us a day like this soon?  I am starting to feel like Christmas might never come!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment