CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Glorious Sun!

Yup, it's mid December and while it's definetely colder outside, the sun was shining beautifully today!  It's one of my favourite things about Canadian winter (Graham's too actually!)...no matter how cold and snowy it can get, there always seems to be days of BRIGHT shining sun!

Today, I walked to the chiropractor, with the sun on my face, bundled up with mittens and enjoyed every bit of my walk.  I'm a big fan of the brisk weather, as it means I can walk for longer periods of time without overheating!

Keep shining sun!  Although it'd be nice to have some snow on the ground for Christmas, I don't wish the dark, gloomy days that can sometimes come with that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment