CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Body, meet couch.

Ever have one of those days where you just can't or don't want to peel yourself off of the couch?  I'm not a stay in bed late person, or really stay in bed when awake person at all...leaving myself prone to visit the couch most days anytime between 5 and 6:30am.

Whether it's to catch up on emails, watch a little PVR'ed TV (there's nothing good on that early) or to just try and get back to sleep, or enjoy watching the sun come up, I have found it hard to get myself off of the couch lately. Early mornings no longer equal productive days for me anymore...

I can appreciate that although I am up really early most days now, if I am not working, I can nap FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!  It's refreshing to catch a half hour or hour here and I get excited that I had a little snooze!  Who knew I'd be a fan of napping off and on?

I wait for the days that I can stay awake past 9pm, but for now, I'll take whatever sleep I can get, interrupted in the middle of the night for one of many reasons or not.

At least we have a SUPER comfy couch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment