CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Neighbourly etiquette!!!!!

I woke up this morning at 5am, not something uncommon, but I was confused.  I couldn't figure out if the storm was making me hear weird noises, or if some tree was knocking the house or WHO KNOWS WHAT?

I got up to go to the bathroom and realized that...

The neighbour, who is having their roof done, had guys out there trying to beat the rain, by finishing the roof!  WHAAAAATTTTTT?  They were hammering and banging and shouting like crazy.  I mean, I understand trying to beat the rain when it comes to construction, but 5am!!!!!!!!!!  COME ON!

If I was spiteful, I would get up tomorrow morning and mow the lawn at 4am, starting it and the weed whacker, right outside her bedroom window.  But instead, I'll take the high road.  Although, it'd be fun to consider this...


JUST KIDDING...kind of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment