CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

So, I'm a BIG fan of fall...

I LOVE the fall (or Autumn as Graham calls it)!  The colours, the mix of cooler and warmer days and usually the most perfect temperature for walks...just EVERYTHING!  One of the things that I missed the most, living in England, was the lack of reds, purples, oranges and yellows on the leaves.  It really signals the end of summer to me and TRUE BEAUTY.

Lately, Graham and I have been noticing, that the leaves are falling off of the trees before they even get to change colour.  It has been COLD here for the past 4 days, with morning and evening temperatures hovering between 6-10 degrees.  During the day, it at times warms up to between 12-20, but the last two days, we have NOT been so lucky.

Today, it has been what Graham calls, "an English type of day...like English winter".  It has been rainy, grey and COLD.  Not my most favourite.  I really am hoping that either our "Indian Summer" arrives, or we get to experience some of the gorgeous colours...but for today, we have to live with this!

I will dream of this sight anyday now, instead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment