CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Making room...

I started my morning to quiet a sight today!  My unusually organized husband decided that he wanted to make our office into the baby's room.  TODAY.  It for some reason, was not something that could wait.  IT.HAD.TO.BE.DONE.TODAY!  And why just stop there?  Why not do the basement, the storage under the house, the workshop and turn the whole house upside down?

Trust me!  I am NOT complaining!  I was happy he had the energy to start it...I just think I'm going to have to finish it (as I am not one to leave things half done for a few days...the clutter and mess drive me crazy!).  He accomplished so much and I am so thankful!  It's now just a matter of what goes where!

Aren't husbands the best!?!


This is his "stop laughing at me" face!


And this is his "I am NOT nesting" face!

He's just too funny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment