CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Productive day!

It's been awhile since we've been home on a weekend, with me not working on a Saturday, to actually get things done!  It feels great when you can team work your way through a massive to-do list!

The house was cleaned, laundry was done, bathrooms cleaned down, spare room tidied, summer clothes officially put away and kitchen massively cleaned.  After the house was back up to par, we decided to tackle the to do list for "other" stuff.

It was off to the Dr. for bloodwork for me (routine lately!) and a follow up for Graham.  Then off to Costco to get Graham new glasses (finally) and out for lunch.  We then did some shopping for me (yay for better fitting maternity clothes...and man, there are some CUTE ones out there!) and ended the day with Shopper's Drug Mart.

It was a categorically productive day, which felt GREAT!  I unfortunately have to work tomorrow, so it usually takes a good chunk out of our day on Sunday...

I love being productive!  I love having a husband that supports me trying to get as much done as I can on days that I have energy to do so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment