CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Schedules...

I am a BIG fan of organization and schedules. I am a bigger fan of being on time. Maybe it's a Dutch thing, maybe it's something I picked up from Dad, maybe it's just my human nature. Either way, I tend to work around schedules, not have schedules work around me. What type of person are you?

Don't get me wrong, I love throwing the schedule out and flying by the seat of my pants, but not when it comes to deadlines, needing to be somewhere for something specific, or to meet someone. I find being late annoying and an inconvenience. Who doesn't? Do you like being delayed on a bus, train, plane or in a car? I hate it. Yes, strong word, but boy, i do!

Last night I had a Hiccup in my schedule that put off being somewhere till a ridiculous time in the morning today. When I arrived where I needed to be, I arrived only to find out that there is a further issue and I will have to wait an extra 5 hours. COME ON! I can be patient, but i get intolerant when it's just due to someone else's incompetence.

Needless to say, I am bored and waiting to just get on with the rest of my day. I have a feeling that it's going to be one heck of a long one at this rate...

Argh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment