CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Christmas is EVERYWHERE!

So, Christmas seems to be EVERYWHERE.  The stores are now filling up with Christmas stuff, I heard my first Christmas song in a store yesterday and we are stacking up Christmas supplies at work, to be put out after Halloween.

I have ALWAYS loved Christmas and everything about it.  Getting dressed up and going to church as a family (or now, with Mom and Dad most Christmases).  Playing games, having drinks, eating good food, great time with the family, shopping for that perfect gift.  Just everything!

Since starting to work in retail, it has made me feel a little bit different about Christmas.  I was never a big fan of Christmas "starting" before Thanksgiving (Canadian Thanksgiving) or Halloween...but now that we have to stock, see and smell Christmas smells this early, it's a bit of a change of mind.  It doesn't make me love it any less, but it sure makes me not feel as excited.  SAD.

I can't wait for October to pass, so that I can get on the Christmas bandwagon!  But for now, I am going to ignore anything Christmas that I hear, see or smell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment