CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dark mornings!

One of the big signs of the seasons changing for me, is waking up in the morning and the sun taking so long to rise. 

Graham was always used to driving to work, so I don't think he ever paid attention, where as I used to walk/take the streetcar/subway to work and coming out of the station, with it being pitch black still, was always something to get used to.

Now that I usually need to car to go to work and Graham walks to work (unless he's running late, or is tired, then I drive him), he is having a hard time adjusting to walking to work when it's still dark out!  He is lucky enough to see the sunrise by the time he gets to work every morning, which is usually a gorgeous sight, as we live off the lake.

I can only imagine how much of adjustment it will be when the time changes and it will be pitch black, his entire walk to work! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment