CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snoogle...

I came home from work today and my dear husband had bought me probably the most random thing he had ever gone out and surprised me with!

I have not been getting very good sleep lately, so Graham went on a mission to try to find me a pregnancy pillow to sleep with.  You know, something that supports my back, but I can also put between my knees.  I love to fall asleep on my back, but lately, it's not been the best.  I need to train myself to sleep on my side and stay there, so he went out and bought me the rolls royce of pillows!

He was so proud when he got home and set it up for me in bed.  It's HUGE and makes it seem like there's a 3rd body in our bed, but I've finally been getting some better sleep (that is, when I don't have to get up to go to the bathroom, or wake Graham up due to his snoring! HA!).


See, told you it's huge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment